|| Internet Explorer® 9
||Internet Explorer 8||Internet Explorer 7||Firefox (Final Release Channel)||Firefox® 3.6|
|Windows® XP (32-bit)||Unsupported||Compatible||Unsupported||Compatible|| Compatible
|Windows Vista® (32-bit)||Certified||Certified||Compatible||Certified||Compatible|
|Windows Vista (64-bit)||Compatible||Compatible||Compatible||Compatible||Compatible|
| Windows 7 (32-bit)
| Windows 7 (64-bit)
|| Safari® 5.0
||Safari 4||Safari 3.2|| Firefox (Final Release Channel)
|Mac OS 10.5 "Leopard®"||Compatible||Compatible||Compatible||Compatible||Compatible|
|Mac OS 10.6 "Snow Leopard®"||Certified||Compatible|| Unsupported
- Internet Explorer 8 and Internet Explorer 9 were tested in Standards Mode only.
- Firefox 3.5 is no longer supported.
- Google Chrome is not supported.
- Blackboard strives to make all its products as accessible as possible. JAWS 11 and 12 are used during accessibility testing.
- Vista/CE 8.0 SP6 was tested with JRE 6
- Mozilla Firefox has moved to a rapid release cycle. At the time of testing, Firefox 5.0 was the latest available version. Since then, new stable versions may have been released and widely adopted. Blackboard is supporting all newer stable versions of Firefox. For further detail on Firefox's release cycle please review the material available at http://blog.mozilla.com/blog/2011/04/13/new-channels-for-firefox-rapid-releases/.